Made in Glastonbury regularly holds exhibitions in Somerset. We welcome invitations to exhibit from venues.
Next exhibition: Somerset Art Weeks – September 2019
Our next exhibition will take place between 21st September and 6th October 2019 at Compton Dundon Village Hall, Somerset. The exhibition is part of the Somerset Art Weeks Festival 2019. For more details read our blog post on the exhibition.
Here is a list of our past exhibitions:
- Ilminster Arts Centre – November 2018
- Greenhill House, Glastonbury – November 2017
- Somerset Art Weeks, Glastonbury – September 2017
- The Bishop’s Palace, Wells – April-June 2017
- Ilminster Arts Centre – November 2016
- Glastonbury Abbey – October 2015-January 2016
- Bridgwater Arts Centre – March-May 2015
- Ilminster Arts Centre – October-November 2014